Cole Jarman will be doing all that we can to ensure that the service we provide is maintained as far as is reasonably practicable in these unprecedented times. We will be following the appropriate official guidance with respect to working practices, until such a time that we can revert to more normal operations. This means the following for our clients:
- All staff have been encouraged to work from home whenever possible, however contact via our normal email and telephone channels will function as normal.
- It is recommended that enquiries are made via email rather than by phone, noting that there may be unavoidable delays to responses.
- If you have a general query and do not know who to contact, please email us at email@example.com and your message will be forwarded to the relevant person.
- When possible, meetings will be held/attended via teleconference, Skype, Microsoft Teams or other alternative, which removes the need for face to face contact.
- Noise and Vibration surveys may need to be postponed to ensure typical conditions are accounted for. Site inspection work may also need to be delayed. We understand that implications this can have on projects so will be looking to minimise any related delays where possible.
- For some projects historic noise survey data may be suitable for use. We have had some local authority encouragement to this approach where noise assessments are required to accompany planning applications. Cole Jarman have an extensive noise survey database to draw upon. Alternatively, calculations may be suitable or a combination of any of these approaches.
- There is a possibility that Cole Jarman may have a reduced workload capacity due to the potential effects of the virus on staff. The measures put in place by the government should help to limit such occurrences, however we will do our best to ensure that our clients are notified in regard to how this is likely to affect project work.
We will be keeping the situation under constant review and seek to update our clients as soon as possible should any further changes to working practices look to affect project work. Please speak to us if you have any further queries or if we are able to assist you.